Sunday, September 11, 2011

New York City Cupcake Bakeries

Hey everyone!
I am back from Fire Island, and school has started, so it seems that baking excursions will now begin again!
Also, during the course of the year, I am going to make it my goal to go all of the best cupcake bakeries in New York City. After going to each bakery, I am going to grade the cupcakes they make on a scale of 1 to 10, using the following standards-
1. Texture
2. Appearance
3. Flavor
4. Frosting
So, if you know of any great cupcakeries, I would appreciate if you would inform me in a comment.
I also must inform you that after having another cake from Rachel's bakery, I can tell you the frosting had less of a chemical flavor. Maybe they saw my post!
I will begin baking more cupcakes very soon.


Sweetly Yours,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment