Sunday, September 11, 2011

Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hello, Bakers!
Today I made delicious chocolate chip cookies. They were from the cookbook, "Barefoot Contessa Parties!".  When I was about to make them, I got a great idea, one inspired by the chocolate chip cookies from The Cake Box bakery. This bakery has wonderful cupcakes and baked goods, and it is in Ridgefield, CT. My idea was, that after the cookies were done baking, I would sprinkle fleur de sel salt on them, like the cookies from the bakery. This makes them sweet yet slightly salty, a wonderful flavor caused by the combination of the gooey chocolate chips and the salt. 
Try this out, I am sure you will  think they're to die for!

Sweetly Yours,
Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rosilia!!!!!!!!!!!
    They sound delicious, I will definitely take you up on this suggestion, it sounds ahhhhhhhh-mazzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love ya and miss ya to cupcake land and back!!!!!!!!
    Your PBF,
    Ori

    ReplyDelete