Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cupcakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Cookies........

Bonjour Bakersnaps,


I have a lot to tell you fellas! Last week, I went to visit my grandma again, in Oregon! We went to the Oregon Coast, and to one of the baked good centers...
SEATTLE! 
Which also has the best place ever in the whole entirety of the universe...
Cakespy! Which as you know is the shop of Jessie Oleson, my favorite blogger and rolemodel! Her blog has the same name of her shop, Cakespy! DUH!
Here is the link to
CAKESPY CAKESPPPPYYY CAAAKKEEEESSSPPPPPYYYY 
I got a cute original painting by Jessie, of baked goods buying baked goods at a bakery (ha) and another picture by a different woman who's name escapes me... of three jars of jelly rolling down a hill, one with its cap off and all of it's jelly pouring out. It is colorful and cute! (I am a fan of art along with cupcakes)
Anyways, I also went to Trophy Cupcakes, a cute cupcake shop and boutique in Seattle with yummy cupcakes- Trophy Cupcakes! 
The cake was moist and fluffy on the chocolate cupcake with salted caramel buttercream. The frosting was wonderful, a little salty but sweet too. There was a little too much frosting for the cupcake, and as I have said before, I like a frosting ratio of approx. 2/3 cake 1/3 frosting!
I purchased another cupcake, chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream, which had great moist cake, but the frosting was a little too sweet and was a little too much on there. (Remember my ratio rule)
I will return about the other cupcake bakeries and pictures... stay tuned!
XO!
Sweetly Yours,
Rosie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonjour rosie!! i love love love your blog!!!! i miss you soo much and every time I come on your blog I feel like I'm seeing a little piece of you!
    love your bakerella!
    ori

    ReplyDelete