Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Baker's Blog

Hi!
I'm Rosie, a baker who is crazy for cupcakes. I love to experiment with different kinds, go to cupcake bakeries, collect equipment and make my own recipes. I hope to open my own bakery some day, filled with beautiful cupcakes and confections of all different colors and flavors. I want to inspire other bakers with my baking wisdom, which will grow as I continue to experiment with recipes and share them with you. I hope you grow as a baker along with me.


Sweetly Yours,
Rosie

3 comments:

  1. Rosie, this is sooo cool! This is really nicely written and I can't wait to read what you have to say!!!! You're the best! I miss you!
    Your pbf- GWEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie! Your cupcake blog is like your cupcakes: Awesome! You're the best!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rosie,
    I found this AWESOME website that I know you'll love-my mom and I are obsessed!
    Check out this link and let me know what you think : )
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetestelle

    ReplyDelete